Sunday, November 10, 2013

CREAM



W E A R I N G:
Jeans : 6thSense // Cardi : Zara

Greetings and hello everybody (whoever still reads this blog) --  I feel really bad for neglecting it. But honestly I don't really know what to write about here anymore. I think TwistChic is becoming a blog just for my sponsored outfit posts.. heh. I guess one reason why I hardly post here is because I'm always updating my Instagram account (here). It's realllyyy hard to balance out updating several social media platforms.. Salute to those bloggers who can! x




6 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading and looking at your posts! I have only discovered your blog a few months ago but it is one of my regular to look at. I agree that sometimes blogging might become quite daunting and boring when you don't know what to write about but I hope that you will still post some lovely things on here. Oh and your Instagram is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post. I always wondered how bloggers (especially those with many popular social media profiles) managed to continuously update each weekly and even daily while still maintaining a social life. :/ Your blog is beautiful and I hope you continue to update it. Ideas should come eventually. Good luck.

    http://oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com/2013/11/trend-tartan.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!

    following you now. Follow me back maybe?

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Blog, maybe you can help me with mine i´m new :) I like to write and cook dinasour cakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look totally cute!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    greetings from Hong Kong :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete